How we use your information
RANDE Pop up takes your privacy seriously.
Our Legal basis for processing client data is Contractual for the following activities
- We receive data uploaded to the service by users where it is stored in a cloud environment or on premise in accordance with the options selected by customers. Users may instruct the service to share some or all of the data with other users or groups/classes of users.
- We process the customer’s personal data to enable them to access and use the service, provide support and maintenance services
- We use personal information to communicate with clients in relation to service announcements, and product/service information.
- We use personal information to send Customer Feedback information following visits and bookings
- We use personal information to conduct Customer Surveys
Our legal basis for processing client data is Legitimate interest for the following activities:
- Sending offers, sharing news and events and information regarding any purchases or bookings
You also have the right to withdraw consent where it has been provided and we will no longer send you information related to those subjects, which may mean you cannot not be informed about our latest events, offers and venues.
Where we use your information to contact you, we may use Mailchimp to manage those communications
Your information will not be transferred out of the European Union without your prior consent; we will not share your personal data.
Our Information Security/ Data Protection Manager can be contacted at – email@example.com
Important note: If you feel we have not processed your data in accordance with the Principles and Rights of the individual under GDPR, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office